Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Challenging Day:-)

1 down, 4 more to go - I have already started my show:-) Yeah, today I had my first exam - I had to demonstrate my knowledge of maths which I have gained during 12 years... What can I say, it wasn't too difficult, wasn't too easy. Keeping in mind, that there are ~50 000 brothers and sisters of my destiny, I feel good:-) It's great, that where I had pay attention yesterday, was very useful today...Maybe my 6th sense works:-) And now these 3 killing weeks while waiting the results...

What is more, today I got great news - I won the national round of international competition "Aliante 2007". That means that June 24-29 I'll spend somewhere in Military base in Germany... It is gonna be quite tough, but I like challenges...:-) What is more, the winners will get few weeks trip to USA (USA, Baby:P). My sentiments for Washington DC and opportunity to visit Pentagon keep me going:-)
A little bit about Aliante: It is an international competition (involving ~13 NATO countries) on international relations issue. There are 3 rounds of Aliante: 2 national checking knowlende (both are passed:-) and one international final (there physical preparation is needed:P).
I have taken part 3 times, all the time got tothe final. Once I had great time in Poland, the second time I replaced into USA, and now is my last opportunity to take part in it(as this contest is only for high school students).
So time will show how it is going to be in final:-) INSHALAH:-)

No comments: